December 27, 2016
Happy holidays, folks! How's about some updates from the past couple of months?
My web series, Precious Cargo, has been getting some pretty awesome press! Check it out:
- We're one of Paste Magazine's 10 Best Web Series of 2016.
- Precious Cargo is featured in The Huffington Post.
- Precious Cargo is featured as part of the Brooklyn Web Fest Honors Collection on Stareable.
- We won Honorable Mention for the Made in NY Award at the Brooklyn Web Fest back in October.
In other news...
- I'm currently in post production for web series number two, Brokers: a comedy about the seedy underbelly of the NYC apartment rental industry, in which I play grumpy Russian broker, Olga.
- I've recorded a new track, which you can find on my "Audio" page: "She Used to be Mine." One of my favorite tunes from the musical Waitress.
- In January I'll be headed back to NYU/Steinhardt to dialect coach their production of The Mystery of Edwin Drood.